About the Beer Safari tours:
Whether you live in Brisvegas or perhaps you’re checking things out as a tourist, there is no better way to spend your day than checking out the best local brews.
What your tour includes:
- Private transport
- Awesome tour guide
- Beer education, meet the brewers and behind the scenes experiences
- Visit to approximately 4 breweries (check your itinerary)
- Beer tasting sampler at each venue (Additional beer & merchandise can be purchased at your own cost)
- Lunch and simple beer snacks
What’s not included:
- Additional beers and take-aways
- Promises on the weather or traffic
- Tour merchandise
- Tips for your guide (if you love the tour and love the guide, please feel free to leave a gratuity or even better, please write a review on Trip Advisor, Facebook, Google or our website!)
About your Tour Guide:
Natalie, originally from Far North Queensland, is a lover of family, travel, long sandy beaches, cooking, red wine and of course, craft beer.
Growing up in Queensland Natalie’s introduction to beer started off with XXXX Gold (I have to admit I still love it). During university days in the 90’s, ‘pots’ of XXXX were only $0.50 cents, needless to say, a lot of beer was drunk. Her taste for beer did improve over the years, and her eyes opened to the word of beer during her stint in hospitality at The Belgian Beer Cafe, Brisbane. Here began her infatuation with brewing styles, bubbles, pressure, hops, malt, fermentation and glassware. (I have acquired – ahem- collected beer glasses from across the world).
Natalie’s love of beer has taken her across the globe; from Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany (I don’t remember much); touring brewering in Australia, Europe, Laos, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore; and even a pilgrimage across Belgium on a beer cycling tour to taste the #1 Belgium beer (Westvleteren), brewed by Trappist monks that can only be tasted at the doors of the monastery itself (#beerwasoverated #cyclingtour=awesome)
For 10 years Natalie called Singapore home. Here she started Singapore Beer Safari, Singapore’s first craft beer tour company. Unfortunately her time in Singapore was cut short and she returned home to Australia in May 2018. After finding her feet and getting accustomed to the amazing Australian craft brews on offer – along came Version 2.0: Brisbane Beer Safari.